Re: Schematic capture & PCB creation software

Howard, Andrew, and everyone:

Well Howard you have some good suggestions to chose from.  I am archiving
them myself.

A few years ago I downloaded Eagle for the electronic drawing sw.  Now I
may be entering a point in my home-based custom design business where I
need limited volume production.  Converting from perf-boards to a couple
PCB's are the key for that.

I also receive mfrs info in the mail and trade magazines with $4/board
deals.  You can upgrade Eagle for as little as $50 to produce 4-level
PCB's.  I like Eagle...have it on the desk-top at work.

Ed - AL7EB