Re: VP2EAG on AO40

Wayne! you are correct about US in window.
I was just pointing out that Drew kept his promise
that he would be in fact on the bird starting from
MA30. Several people stated that they didn't hear him
on, but Drew was on just not for the time frame for
US.
I just thought he might be around when I got a window
to him or when I got up, hi. He is still doing a great
job giving a lot of folks a new one and that is what
it is all about.
Thanks,
Jim, K0SBH

Majordomo@amsat.org