Financial support

Good day to all. I think we should give a great deal of credit to our
President and the Board of Directors for instituting the President's Club
which is a model for, not of, the ARRL's Diamond Club. If each of our
members would contribute at one of the four levels of the President's Club,
we would be much closer to being in a position to build and launch the
satellites we all want. This does not imply that we not explore every avenue
to increase our financial situation, but let's not forget what we have
already. For those of you who subscribe to the AMSAT-BB but are not members
of AMSAT-NA, please consider joining us and contributing your unique talent,
time, and treasure to our efforts. Hope to see you all in Toronto.

                 73,
Ken Chaffee, WA1QXR
AMSAT Life Member # 472
AMSAT Area Coordinator