RE: Schematic capture & PCB creation software

Check out www.expresspcb.com
They have a design package that very easy to use and very good prices on
small quantities. I have used them for several projects at work and have
been very happy. When you add up the costs and time of doing them at home it
seldom makes sense.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
http://www.w6ryo.com