From: Jesse H Morris [mailto:w4mvb@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 7:44 AM
To: howard@howardlong.com
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Schematic capture & PCB creation software

Hi Howard,

For the past several years I have been using an old DOS program from PROTEL.
I think it was their primary program for commercial boards at one time.
They have made it freeware on their web site and it is available on several
other sites as well.  The primary drawback is that it has limited printer
support but I did find a driver for HP lasers on the web and since I have an
old IIP, it worked out well for me.  I seem to remember that there are a
couple of different downloads for the program and one has a very good
tutorial with it.  The interface is "clunky" by todays windows standards but
then so am I!

73 de Jess - W4MVB