From: "Gunther Meisse" <gmouse@neo.rr.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 20:38
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Nominations for the AMSAT Board of Directors -
REPLY -

I do!!
And we need to develop alternate financing (other than dues) to provide
the annual additional financing necessary to allow us to serve multiple
constituencies simultaneously. One bird is not better than the other. It
is a matter of individual interests and we must serve all these
constituencies. If elected, I will work hard on the establishment of an
AMSAT Endowment Foundation, who's sole purpose will be to develop an
annual income stream to allow us to build, concurrent, diverse birds,
and pay for the rides.
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM