FO-29 telemetry

I captured the following telemetry today from FO-29 and used JE9PEL's
FO29CWTE program to analyze the data. I replaced unknown data with "xx" so
I'm not sure what this does to the telemetry analysis via FO29CWTE.

Raw:

hi hi a6 c7 xx 55 xx xx d5 73 7e 08 2a 4a xx 82 60 92 92 b0 7a b7 b7 b7 b4

Analyzed:

 Data 1
---------
  Main Relay        ON    :  DCM               ON
  SRAM              ON    :  Packet            OFF
  JTA               ON    :  JTD               OFF
  GAS               ON    :
  SAS               ON    :  UVC               ON
  UVC Level         2     :  PCU Mode          AUTO
  PCU level         1     :  Battery Mode      TRIC
  Battery Logic     TRIC  :
  Digitalker Mode   OFF   :  UVC ACT/PAS       PAS
  CPU RUN/RESET     RESET :
  Spin Period              11214.0 [msec]
  Sun Angle                   31.5 [deg]
  GAS-Z                    20588.2 [nT]