ao40 squint

  Hi all,

  A quick question.  I am playing with WinOrbit right now
  (usually use sattrack under linux) as a windows based
  tracker that will run my Prarie digital board I use to
  aim everything.  The program tracks the sats fine but the
  squint calcs seem way off.  For todays ao40 pass I am using
  ALAT of 1 and ALON of 344 in my AO40.ATT file (contents shown below)
  and am getting a squint of 161 degrees at MA 30 increasing to 175 degrees
  midway and reducing to 166 degrees at MA 130.
  Am I missing something simple here?  The time is set right and accurate
  (box is on NTP) and the qth is correct (to as good as GPS can do) also.
  I read that the squint was supposed to be closer to 30 degrees and under
  during this MA period (passbands on).  Is the program right or did I
  misread something?

  Contents of my ao40.att file in the winorb36/database/sat directory:

; Remove the ";" from the following line if you have updated information
[Attitude]
Alon=344
Alat=1
Expiration=30503.1000000

  Am I missing a minus sign on one of the numbers? Is the (way into the
  future) expiration too far out?
  Thanks for any suggestions!!

  -James  KI0KN