VP2EAG update

Hi Guys, I've been on AO-40 the last two days, and would like to thanks
everyone for the patience with my receive setup and conditions. Yesterday I
made about 15 contacts on a 6 degree pass that I thought would never happen.
This AM I made another 20 or so with good conditions. Equipment is a 18"
DSS dish, helix, preamp, tsi 3733 to an FT817. The front end of the 817
leaves a lot to be desired!, but it is small and self contained. Uplink is a
FT-790 UHF rig, 25 watts to an Arrow, 7 elements. Power is courtesy of Hyundai
rental car.

I plan on being on for the EU-NA pass tomorrow morning, beginning MA30-40
or so until 1200Z.

73, Drew KO4MA/VP2EAG