Re: Multiband feed

>I have built the VE4MA feed , but it needs a hybrid
>coupler to achieve
>circular polarization.The Septum feed doesnĄt!
>Wonderfull!

Fortunately, most folks working AO-40 need not worry
about receiving both RHCP and LHCP.

So, a VE4MA feed, or any circular waveguide feed for
that matter, could be excited by a number of different
methods including:

a squeeze section;
crossed dipoles;
polarplexor;

or possibly even a small helix, QHA or a circular
patch.

There's a good section in the ARRL UHF/Microwave
manual written by W2IMU on dish feeds.

73 de va3rr/aa8lu