Re: Re: Multiband feed

Hi,

Now,if you want the perfect feed for 1.2 EME,and your dish F/D is close to
.35, see:
www.ok1dfc.com , then click on EME and see the "septum transformer feed".I
have built the VE4MA feed , but it needs a hybrid coupler to achieve
circular polarization.The Septum feed doesn´t! Wonderfull!

Best 73, see you.
Fred, CU8AO
qsl.net/cu8ao