Beacon+40 net

My tnx to all 14 check-ins on the net today. Your patience and forbearance
is much appreciated...

I've NEVER experienced conditions of weak signals and interferance like I was
contending with today...in the 25 years I've been on the birds!!

I was on mode L about half hour previously with about 10 watts...good
signals, and at the beginning of the net I could barely hear my downlink
with  40 watts up. It was impossible for me to run a round table...

A half hour later all was back to normal, and mode L worked easily with
less than 10 watts??  Local conditions, or satellite problems I will
probably never know...

At any rate, tnx agn to all...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....