Re: Need AO-40 Squint Angle Calculator / Program

Jim just enter the alon/alat info from
http://www.amsat-dl.org/journal/adlj-p3d.htm into the  satpc32\squint.sdf
file and your good to go. I've found it to be spot on. When the d/l is, say
to be turned off at an MA of  120...and the program report's ma of 120, it
happens within a few second's!

73 Jeff kb2m