Re: Need AO-40 Squint Angle Calculator / Program

Dieter K. Schliemann wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am using SatPC32 that can be downloaded from www.amsat.org.  I find it
> a great windows based program for the control of my satellite station.
> Among all of the needed standard information, it gives me MA, squint
> angles for myself and a second observer, and I can print out nice
> prediction reports.  I purchased my copy of it from AMSAT at the
> Hamvention last month, and it did not take very long for me to like the
> program well enough to make it my primary program for using analog
> satellites.  Similar to wisp, no TSR is required to control my station
> via my KCT/T.
>
> 73 de Dieter kx4y

I also got SatPC32 from Amsat but I do not think it really calculates
AO-40 squint angles as there doesnt seem to be any way to enter ALON and
ALAT into the program.   I believe the squint angles printed out are only
correct if ALON/ALAT is 0/0, anyone know for sure?
                                 73s Jim KB3KJ  n5x@psu.edu