Re: Need AO-40 Squint Angle Calculator / Program

Hi all

I am using SatPC32 that can be downloaded from www.amsat.org.  I find it a
great windows based program for the control of my satellite station.  Among
all of the needed standard information, it gives me MA, squint angles for
myself and a second observer, and I can print out nice prediction
reports.  I purchased my copy of it from AMSAT at the Hamvention last
month, and it did not take very long for me to like the program well enough
to make it my primary program for using analog satellites.  Similar to
wisp, no TSR is required to control my station via my KCT/T.

73 de Dieter kx4y