Need AO-40 Squint Angle Calculator / Program

I am using Satscape to track all satellites. I noticed that this program
appears not to have the data for the current squint angle but has a very
accurate phase MA display to at least tell if the satellite is turned
on. Where can I find a simple application to determine what the current
squint angle on AO-40.

BTW: The K5OE dish mod to add a screen reflector and make the dish round
made a huge improvement to the 2 ft X 3 Ft BBQ Dish. It was increased to
about 3.8 feet in diameter which is the same size as the primestar dish
with 50% less weight and wind load . Next improvement is to replace the
cal amp downconverter with a AIDC 3733 for better signal to noise and
NF.

K7XQ   Jeff   Atwater, CA.
Grid: CM97qi
EME, Satellites, Meteor Scatter
JT-44, FSK441 ( WSJT ) , CW

144 MHz: 4 X 3 W.L. 800 Watts single 3CX800A7
Initials: 61

432 MHz: 2 X 9 W.L. 800 Watts 2 X 4CX400A7
Initials: 5

1296 MHz: 3.1 M Dish 150 Watts 2 X 2C39 water-cooled
Minimum dish elevation of 20 degrees :<
Initials: 22

K7XQ Homepage: http://www.elite.net/~k7xq/k7xq.html