Re: NOVA help needed

Tony -

When Microsoft Windows (any version) uninstalls a program, it may leave
some files behind.  In most cases, this is the right thing to do.  For
example, if you uninstalled Microsoft Word, you would not want to delete
the documents that you created.  The same is true of Nova for Windows.
 It creates files to keep track of its state between sessions.  If you
uninstall Nova, Windows won't remove these files.  This can cause
problems if these files were corrupted and perhaps were the cause of a
problem in the first place.  Therefore, after uninstalling Nova, you
should delete the Nova for Windows folder.  Reinstalling Nova when
previous Nova files are still present will lead to exactly the problem
that you are describing.

73,
W9IP
Michael R. Owen