Re: GB1WIS active Monday 16June

Hi Rolf
I already had my sat prog (Nova) set for bst ,so I added the note when I
realised this.
As regards AO40 this sat is only available during the day, unfortunately the
operator has to go to work ,however I hope that there will be some activity
over the weekend , but preference may  be given to the Leo's, so that
stations equiped with vhf/uhf only can work GB1WIS.

Regards Robert G8ATE