NOVA help needed

Hi,
NOVA crashed, so I erased it, reloaded the CD (v2.1), and downloaded the update.  It won't run.  I get the following Warning box: "Error during initialization. Please restart. Error line 3."

The NLSA website suggests downloading a new initialization program, but I did that only to find that "The specified service already exists."  It does appear in the NfW folder.

I'v gone through the process 3 times, always with the same result, which leaves me with nothing!  So far, I haven't been able to reach Michael at NOVA.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Tony, N2UN