Re: Easy rotor question

Hello Ed

<<.....And Always lay a pull cord in there for future wires to pull...;-)
<<

This is one of those gotchas that is simulatenously depressing and funny.

Many years ago my mentor Skip was teaching me how to put on the PL-259
connectors and let me try my first one.  Doubtless he saw what I was doing
or maybe just the look on my face when I figured out that certian parts
needed to go on the coax FIRST.

I've since seen that look on other people adn myself when the PL-259 or the
pull cord (or insert problem here that should be obvious) occurrs.
Frequently in my head its accompanied by those notes from DRAGNET.

Robert