Easy rotor question

Hi All,
I am pulling the cable to the satellite antennas today but I
seem to be missing the manual for my Yaesu G-500A
rotor. Can anyone tell me which terminals take the heavier
gauge wires? Also, I seem to remember that this rotor only
needs six wires. Are terminals 7 & 8 left unconnected?

Pictures coming soon, including the really neat radome I
built for the 2.4 GHZ patch to keep the snow and spiders
out.

Tips of the day..."Always bury bigger conduit than you think
you will need" and "Two pieces of 7/8 hardline DO NOT fit
in 2 inch conduit"   oops.

73,
Gene
AA6NP