Re: FT-726R info?

I owned a FT-726 before I bought my FT-847 - one thing to be aware of is
that the satellite board was an option in those units.

This is best I remember...

In the upper right of the radio there are 4 selector knobs numbered

1 2
3 4

Using selector 3 I think you want to store one frequency (TX or RX) in VFO
A and the corresponding frequency in VFO B.

Using selector 3 again turn it to TX-A or TX-B depending on which one you
set the TX frequency to.

Then with selector 2 set it to either RX or TX to display either RX or TX
frequency.

Turn main tuning knob either normal or reverse to tune in a QSO - with
switch setting 2 above the frequencies will track each other and be full
duplex.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP