2.4 GHz Array for AO-40

I have for sale an array with 27 dBi gain that fits on a standard cross boom
and occupies no more boom space than a BBQ grille dish.  Its performance is
superior.  I've worked many new countries using it.

 This array consists of 4 DEM 52-element loop Yagis (Model 1252LY), complete
with factory cut phasing cables and 4-way power divider, mounted on a
stacking frame.

I'm asking $150.  For viewing and pick up at QTH in Vienna, VA

Bernie, W4SW
w4sw@arrl.net