Re: Multiband feed

Ditto to what Fred and Kohjin have said regarding multiband patch feeds.
W0LMD displayed his 3-band AO-40 feed with a 7.5-foot dish at 2002 Dayton
HamVention (not sure is if he went this year).  I looked it over closely
and took photos with his permission.  I will attempt the mode-LS version
for my 8-foot dish.

I looked at the website today and K5MAN had drawn nice mechanical drawings
to accompany Bob's written construction instructions:
www.ultimatecharger.com/Dish_Feed_SL.html

He has instructions for single-band and the triple-band patch feeds as
well.  Good stuff!

If you are looking for tracking controllers check out Bob's website, too!

{I recently mentioned my intensions to build an LS big-dish and had
inquiries for my approach.  This is what I will build.}

73, Ed - AL7EB
PS:  I will make a single-band 1296 switchable sense patch feed for
EME....when I find time.