Down converter power

I don't know what the mystery is about down converter power??

It is so simple with the regulators available today to build a small power
supply for ANY voltage you want, inexpensively, at these low amperage
requirements....

I do this exclusively for pre-amps and down converters.  With the low
temperature excursions we experience in San Diego I still keep both powered
on all the time, and always encase both in styrofoam...

This procedure should work even better for those of you that experience
temperature extremes...

All that for just an extra pair of wires....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....