Portable AO-40 Setup

Ok here is a simple question from my simple mind. Lets say I don't know
much about downconverters, about uplink antennas, but have a good
radio's, transmitter and receiver and maybe worked UO-14 but now want to
make the next leap to ssb on AO-40. Whats out there for off the self easy
to put together AO-40 setup that I want to setup on a camera tripod.
Remember I'm not the technical type like all of you reading this message
and even have a hard time soldering connection on coax cable, hi, hi.
This is a question I ask to you and want the answer that I'll give while
I'm at an event by young people who I can draw into this hobby. Lets
leave out the added satellite tracking programs because most know how to
use and setup a computer at lease most kids, hi, hi. Make it simple
PLEASE!!!!

Rick N1HID