From: "Estes Wayne-W10191" <W10191@motorola.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] kb2m@comcast.net

> You wrote:
>
> When I travel by plane, I have a big hardcase wheeled bag to check. I put
everything in the checked bag, except an HT to play with at the Airport,
with my laptop. If you check everything else, you will have no problem's.
Just make sure it is packed well. I travel about 10 to 20 times a year and
this alway's work's for me.

> Don't you have to check the bag unlocked most of the time?  It doesn't
bother you that anybody can get into your bag, and that electronic stuff is
NOT insured against theft or damage?