Re: FIELD DAY QRP Testing

Bob:

This is on AO-40, I presume?  TX 435 MHz on the 847 and RX through
downconverter to 736?

Is there some reason you use two rigs, when either one will normally
work?  Because you got a good deal on a 432 downconverter (and otherwise
couldn't tx and rx simultaneously).

Sounds like good success!

David, ky7dr