IOTA OC-140

Received this via another list I belong to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike ZooLoo
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:23 AM

Early tomorrow morning, (Friday) we, the VK6 DX
Chasers Club head off on a 1400km trip north from
Perth to Thevenard Island.

Look for us on or near the usual IOTA frequencies, 40m
to 6m plus AO-40, SSB and CW. Callsign will be VI6TI
and we'll be operating from 15 - 22 June.

There will be 8 members on the team and Fishing, Beer
and DXing will be our priorities. Probably in that
order.

Phone +61 4 28925406 for a sked if you need us real
bad.

73, Alek
VK6APK