Re: Batteries and airlines

Nunn-Bush shoes have them too. My routine now is to have my pager off and in my laptop bag for scanning; all keys, watch, radio gear, and pocket change (latter in a zip-top baggie) in my laptop bag. I also take my belt off (for the buckle) and have my shoes off ALL before/when approaching the scanner. I put all of the above on the x-ray conveyor to reduce hassles and it generally means a quick trip through the body scanner with no follow-on "wanding".

Lowell
K9LDW