Downconverter for AO40 ?

I am trying to get into working AO40 after spending
time accessing UO14, it's now time to move on.

I have an FT847 which obviously won't hear AO40 in
it's standard form and wanting information on where I
can get a suitable downconverter which will allow me
to at least hear the bird.

I have emailed a number of companies with the idea of
purchasing such a device, but have had little success.

Has anyone out there have a unit for sale or can
recommend a company that may want to sell me a
downconverter ?

Regards
Peter VK4CCV