AO-40 schedule on field day

Hi All,

 Can someone help ?  I have been inactive for just ove a year
and I do not understand AO-40 operating schedule for Field Day.
 Are the Passbands for both U and L uplinks on only from
MA 30 to MA 130.
 Also my predictions for Sat. June 28 at 18:00 UTC show the
MA at 140, if this is all correct does this mean AO-40 will
not be available on Sat.

                                      WB9KMD
                                      Bill Butler