Re: Batteries and airlines

 When I travel by plane, I have a big hardcase wheeled bag to check. I put
everything in the checked bag, except an HT to play with at the Airport,
with my laptop. If you check everything else, you will have no problem's.
Just make sure it is packed well. I travel about 10 to 20 times a year and
this alway's work's for me. Sometimes I forget my ANLI 800 in my laptop bag,
and have a hard time explaining what it is. But I didn't lose it yet. Once
you get out out of  the in a hurry, silly 'carry-on mode' at the airport you
will have no problem's. Your not going to save much time percentage-wise any
more, with the carry-on routine....

73 Jeff kb2m