Re: Batteries and airlines

> Further comment about checked luggage...you must not lock it now.  Security must
> be able to open and search.  Never check valuables in your luggage. Airlines do

Depends on the airport. Here in Houston and in Pittsburgh, after you go to the
ticket counter or the E-Ticket machine, the Baggage Check is right there. You
hand your locked bag to the TSA agent (they told me to have it locked), they
run it through the scanner, if okay, you go on. If not, they ask you to open
it, they examine it and then you lock it back up.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz