FO-20 observation.

Hello satellite fans,
     Observed today, June 10, 2003 at 1600UTC from grid FN-41. I heard my own
signals on the downlink of FO-20 with strong signals and good readability.
Only a small amount of distortion was noticable on SSB. CW return signals
sounded very strong with good tone. Signal strength was normal, in my opinion. I
hope this condition continues. I was the only signal in the passband at this
time. : (
73 de Shawn, N1HOQ.