Re:UO-11 problem

It's possible that the sound level on the input is wrong - too high or too
low.

I haven't had much success with UO-11 at all. Over the years I have:

a)hard wired a modem using that TCM chip
b) used a BBC B computer cassette input (it was designed for this) with the
original s/w
c)tried a beta software written by someone on this board whose name I don't
recall
d)tried MixW.

Of all these, only the beta software c) worked at all, and that was very
intolerant of the input volume and s/n, and I could only get a few groups.

I will monitor it with MixW again.

73 de andy G0SFJ