Help with KiwiSAT

Hi Guys,
             With particular reference to temperature data I'm trying to find
some WOD for Webersat for comparison with that for AO-16.    Has
anyone any Webersat WOD in currently readable form please?  I do
have a willing source but the material is held on bygone disk systems
and getting it into a transferable form is proving to be extremely
difficult.   Just 'not on' at the moment in fact.
      Half a dozen extra WOD files for AO-16 would also be very
welcome.  I've approached Miguel (EA1BCU) and he is already
helping me out.
    Be grateful for any help.
Best rgds
Fred Kennedy