Re: QST: AO-40 Beacon + 20 Net Sunday 8-June-2003 1400z -- FD War...

The AO-40 Beacon + 20 Net went off as scheduled this AM with 25 check-ins.
Conditions were as predicted:  excellent.  Several people, including N2OGB/P,
K7YDL/P, and KU4OS were operating with their Field Day setups.  Congrats to
those fellows.  There were quite a few newcomers to the net and several people
who just got on AO-40 in the last day or two!  Finally, congrats also go out to
Shawn, N1HOQ, who just received his WAS-Satellite and credits AO-40 with being
able to finally work KH6 from MA.
73,
Jerry, K5OE