FO20 eclipse periods increasing?

Hi All
FO20 eclipse periods are now approx 33mins/orbit(according to NOVA), at the
end of last year they were approx 12 mins/orbit I think this and the
deteriorating condition of the batteries could explain the  relatively
sudden demise of the Sat,having said that I did hear the beacon a few days
ago on a midday orbit and managed to get a return signal from the
transponder but after a minute or so it was silent again.The eclipse periods
do not reduce significantly untill the second half of 2004

Regards Robert G8ATE