South American QRM Part 2. . . . .

Thanks for the reactions:

       Let me clarify, what I do hear when the Uo-14 passes over are like
casual telephone conversations, not pirate stations (up to now) and by the
accents they sound mostly from Colombia. Sometimes I laugh of the things I hear like
two women selling land property as an example. They come pretty strong and
wonder if they are annoyed when we transmit. . . . again it has not happened
yet. Just wanted to share this experience, so if you have one not get surprised !

Again thanks,

Angel - WP3GW