South America QRM?

Good morning:

       Sometime ago someone was saying that when a satellite passed over his
QTH, he heard some kind of conversation on the downlink; I have the same
situation over here. When the Uo-14 passes to the south I hear some "telephone
conversations" that come from Venezuela or Colombia, very strong! But I do believe
we don't bother them cause have not heard a complaint on their "phone calls".
Have you heard them?

Just curious,

Angel Santana - WP3GW