Hamfest in Puerto Rico

Hello fellow Amsaters:

       This Sunday I'll be attending a hamfest in the city of Carolina near
where I live (and the first one in the metro area in years!) so with my friend
Tony-KP4IA , we will be giving demos on Amateur TV ans Satellites, and maybe
he will be working the U0-14; if for any reason he can't or something happens,
I will work the morning passes as WP3GW/P with my Arrow Antenna and Kenwwod
TH-D7(G), so for those who want to work Puerto Rico this is the chance, and it´s
still FK78 grid.
       By the way, I´m happy to say that as of this Tuesday, I´m member ·
35116 of AMSAT, and hope to live up to expectations and try to spread the word on
Amateur satellite communications.

73´s and P5

Angel Santana - WP3GW  FK78aj

P.S. Since I'm working UO-14without writing down the QSO's (I'm doing this
alone), those who want a qsl from me are welcomed if you send yours, I will
honor them as I remember the stations that I work (you can be my log in a sort).