Re: ISS PAcket back on the air.?

Hello Bob,

latest frame received by an IGate was from VE3TZS.
I think that frames from the USA station N2YAC-1 (yesterday) are not
digipeated by the real RS0ISS.
I checked with my tracking program and I seen no passes over USA during that
time.
What do you think ? ;)

My IGate (Europe) is ACTIVE since September 2001 on 145.800 MHz for the ISS.
Yesterday night I tried with the Station during a pass after to have read a
message on the ISS FanClub site:

VE3TZS writes "The ISS was heard today at 20:39 UTC. I was able to relay one
APRS packet through it."

and the reply by SQ2WB:

On 06-04-2003 I have received (local time):

19:46:31R RS0ISS>CQ,SGATE Port=1 :
>ARISS - International Space Station

Fm RS0ISS To CQ Via SGATE [21:18:03]
>ARISS - International Space Station