Are Burle Commercial Video 2.4 GHz Dishes and receivers of any use?

A local outfit which I have asked to look out for any 2.4 Gig stuff for AO-40
has offered me some BURLE CT5100 Fiberglass dishes and receivers marked for
2.405 GHz.

Former video surveillance gear, the dishes are about 24" in diameter and the
"receiver" portion is in a weatherproofed electrical box on the rear of the
dish.
The mounting stuff is unbelievably "commercial" and heavy.

The "receiver" looks like it might be a downconverter as it is pretty simple
and consists of 2 boards unshielded. BNC outputs with no obvious power input.

Are these anything I should look at or are they too old to consider?

Thanks in advance!

Roger
WA1KAT