Re: Wanted: 33" Primestar dish mounting hardware

On Thursday, Jun 5, 2003, at 15:26 America/Chicago, Frederick M.
Spinner wrote:

> If you are going to hook the dish to a horizontal "az/el" bar, the
> mounting hardware that comes with it isn't going to do you any good
> anyhow.

Actually, Fred, look at K6CCC's web page.  Jim figured out how to do it
and it makes sense.  You just have to remove the part of the mounting
bracket that normally goes into the post.

I think Jim's idea is great and am going to use it on my end.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Ham Radio Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/na9d   <- Updated on 1/12/03!!!
Digital Photography Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/jogden/Photography.html

"Try not to become a man of success.  Rather become a man of value."

                 - Albert Einstein