Re: Wanted: 33" Primestar dish mounting hardware

If you are going to hook the dish to a horizontal "az/el" bar, the mounting
hardware that comes with it isn't going to do you any good anyhow.

I'd bolt an aluminum plate to the dish via the four bolt holes in the dish
and then use muffler-clamp type u-bolts to attach to the horizontal axis.

This, I assume is what most people to do hook the thing to a G5500 type
rotor.

Fred W0FMS