replacement Yaesu rotor connectors - update

Bernie K3BAZ located a PDF drawing of the various Nanaboshi connector configurations.  The drawing helps identify the correct part numbers for two other useful connectors.  So now I have enough confidence to order the following connectors:

NJC-207-PF
Inline cable connector, plug housing shell, female pins.
This is the cable connector that plugs into the G-5500 motor housing.
Use this to make a spare set of rotor cables for field day, or if you got a used motor with no cable connector.
The group order is up to 50 connectors so far, which makes the price $7.15 each from the distributor.  I will ask for $9 each to cover the cost of shipping to me, padded envelope, and postage to you.

NJC-207-RM
Panel-mount connector, receptacle housing shell, male pins.
This is the connector on the G-5500 motor housing.
Price is $3.19 each from the distributor.  I will ask for $5 each to cover the cost of shipping to me, padded envelope, and postage to you.

NJC-207-AdM
Inline cable connector, receptacle housing shell, male pins.
This could be used to "connectorize" old G-5400 motors with a pigtail cable that mates with G-5500 cables.
The distributor doesn't have a price for this, but they say they could get a price in one day.  It would probably cost about the same as the PF connector.

Let me know if anybody wants the RM or AdM connectors.  There is no need to tell me again how many PF connectors you want.  I will hold off until at least Friday to place the order.  All of these must be ordered from Japan with a 3+ week lead time.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA