Fried Drake Downconverter Fixed!!

Thanks to those who provided the needed information, my fried Drake
downconverter has been repaired. I replaced the final IF transistor pair,
NEC 2SC3357, Mouser part# 551-85634 which are a 1.20 each plus shipping. (I
ordered a few spares in case this happens again! The unit is working fine
and is currently copying AO-40 telemetry. Now need to order one of those
Protector or Safety Bias Tee devices...

Interestingly, when I removed the old transistors the center pins on both of
them (collector)had physically separated from the case, apparently occurring
when I transmitted into it. Guess this protected the other devices upstream.

73,
Ken, W7KKE