Re: [aprssig] PCsat<=>PCSAT2 joint sat test success.

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Andrew Rich wrote:

> thought u declared pcsat was dead

What I meant to convey 2 weeks ago was that we were declaring that the
formal mission was complete.  Meaning, we were no longer going to "work"
to maitain her in best condition on a daily orbit-by-orbit basis.  In
other words, as the operating ground station, we were no longer
"promising" a communications service.  But she does continue to operate
every day and on every pass when she is in sun...

And if we make it to July 12th, we will be back in
full sun and get a solid 2 weeks of full power out of her again...

Bob

<snikp>