KK5YY Memorial

Hi all,
 We had a very nice memorial for Jerry (KK5YY) on Sunday afternoon. It was
held in the cafeteria of the Pajarito Mountain Ski Resort, of which Jerry
was a member of the local ski patrol. We had a big turnout of amateurs,
friends and colleagues from both the national labs and the ski patrol. Many,
as did myself, shared stories of our memories of Jerry and the many contacts
we made over the years as well as other shared moments. There were several
of his colleagues whose remembrances were interrupted by passing
thunderstorms, to which it was noted that Jerry was ( jokingly) making his
presence known. I would, on behalf of his family, like to thank those whom
passed along their kind words of remembrance of Jerry on this BBS. He will
be missed. Every time AO-27 or UO-14 comes to life over the north pole, I
will think of Jerry calling in from some remote area of Alaska.

Chris
N2YQP